The 2019 Disability:IN Annual Conference & Expo is pleased to present four (4) separate educational tracks: Workplace, Supply Chain, Global, and Technology, plus several targeted topics and roundtable sessions. These tracks, unique sessions, and roundtables will best accommodate the varied professional and educational needs of our attendees. Feel free to mix and match.
We are pleased to acknowledge the following support:
- Presenting Partner: Microsoft and Walgreens
- Official Wireless (WiFi) Host: Microsoft
- Conference Welcome Partner: Lockheed Martin Corporation
- NextGen Student Name Badge Lanyards: GSK
- Attendee Name Badge Lanyards: T-Mobile
- iLab Tookit: Mitsubishi Electric America Foundation and the HSC Foundation
- DOBE Conference Scholarships: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Talent Accelerator Scholarships: Accenture, American Airlines, Bristol-Myers Squibb, CVS Health, Deloitte, Discover Financial Services, Galt Foundation, Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed Martin, McDonald’s, PNC Financial Services, Southwest Airlines, Travelers, Wells Fargo
- Conference Mobile App: Bank of America
- Veterans Service Project Bags: Lowe’s
- Conference Bags: Intel
- Custom Key Cards: Meijer
- Blind and Low Vision Accommodations: Aira
- Photo Booth: Walmart